Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:963 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Vice President - Accounts & Finance - Manufacturing/Real Estate/Construction - CA (20-25 yrs)
Our client is a group that is into manufacturing, real estate, construction etc. They are looking for a dynamic CA . For this client, we are looking for someone within the age of 50
This individual contributor's main responsibility is to raise funds for the various projects the company is into or planning to get into and handle all the accounting functions.
Critical areas are :
- Raising new Loans at a shorter period with lesser cost
- Handle Accounts
- Achieving the best credit rating possible at a shorter span of time
- Managing the existing Banking relationship efficiently and building further relationships for business advantage
- Preparation of projections and write-up on Projects efficiently for achieving the required results
- Finalization of accounts, handle taxation matters.
- Credit Rating
- Banking Relationships
- Financial Analytics / Financial Modeling
- Dealing with tax authorities
- Dealing with the Auditors
- The candidate would be primarily responsible for raising funding (Terms loans, Working Capital loan etc.) from banks / NBFCs or other financial institutions for the projects being developed by the Group.
- Liaising with financial institutions for fundraising: Should be able to forge new relationships and enhance existing relationships with the lenders. The candidate is expected to develop a healthy working relationship with all the different lending institutions to ensure adequate financing options for the various real estate projects of the Group.
- Should be able to manage the entire process including the due diligence, valuation, legal, documentation etc. and should coordinate with the respective agencies for successful closure of the transaction.
- Should have a deep understanding of the credit approval process at banks / NBFCs and should be able to develop the funding proposal documents as per the requirements.
- Monitoring the post-sanction process to ensure smooth disbursal of the sanctioned limits.