Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1131 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Vice President - Accounts - Auto/Manufacturing Firm - CA (20-25 yrs)
Position: Vice President- (Accounts) 20+ Years
- Chartered Accountant(CA)
- Exp. On ERP / Micro Soft Navision / SAP.(Anyone)
Experience: 25 years
- Should have Team Building & leadership Abilities.
- Should be able to make/form Budgets & execute the Controls
- Should be strong in planning & control ensure continual improvement of efficiency of the department
- Should have experience on Lean system of working & should have clear understanding of Budgeting, Balance sheet, Cash Flow & general accounting.
- Should be soft spoken & have hands on experience in Customer dealings
- Should be have good communication skills, & at the same be tough, resourceful & go getter
- Should have experience in handling corporate, small & medium enterprise
- Good control on cost/expenses
- Should have demonstrated in development of his team for excellence
- Sincere & smart working professional
- Has worked in MS Navision ERP/Savior software.
- Sound knowledge of Advance Excel.
- To plan and define guidelines for various systems and processes that needs to be followed by the department to ensure efficient delivery as per defined timelines
- To prepare and plan for control processes that needs to be followed within the department
- To ensure overall monitoring of various accounts like - General accounts - Purchase accounts - Sales accounts
- To ensure timely finalization, consolidation and closing of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and Yearly accounts as per the accounting / statutory requirements
- To ensure timely and proper accounting of gas purchases, RLNG Sales and other transactions
- To ensure timely and proper local and foreign payments
- To coordinate with various departments for accounts and financial purposes
- To present Accounts to Board of Directors/ committee for approval Cost Audit and related activities
- To advise on minimization of double taxation
- To plan and provide guidelines for taxation compliance as per the statutory requirements
- To ensure timely preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly and annual taxation reports as per reporting guidelines
- To coordinate for and ensure smooth and timely closing of the Tax audit for the organization
BANKING AND INSURANCE AND RELATED ACTIVITIES:
- To arrange Fund and Non fund based facilities as per business requirement
- To ensure timely and accurate banking activities are carried out in a smooth manner
- To ensure best rating from rating agencies
- To advice and counsel concerned departments on commercial matters related
- To advice on the purchase agreements, Material Purchases & Works Contracts
- To plan for and advise on minimization of double taxation
- To ensure proper compliance to all statutory Acts related to Finance and Accounts
- To examine & comply with PNGRB regulations in commercial & financial matters.
- To ensure timely completion of audits, assessments required under various statutes applicable
- To coordinate with the Stat auditors for timely closing of quarterly and yearly accounts
- To ensure maintenance of proper accounts, reports and compliance to all legal and statutory audit requirements
- To coordinate with internal and external auditor for audit related work
- Investment on daily surplus as per board guidelines
- To plan and prepare for management board's approval on investment
- Continuous monitoring and tracking treasury updates for efficient treasury management.
MIS AND REPORTS:
- To ensure generation of reports on analysis of various cost control and reduction analysis.
- To ensure the preparation of all monthly and quarterly reports
- To review and scrutinize various proposals on financial and commercial angles