Manager at Silverpeople
Views:896 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Vice Chancellor - Academics - University (25-30 yrs)
Vice chancellor (South India Based) for Top private University of South.
- The Vice-Chancellor shall be Principal Academic and Executive Officer of the College/University and shall exercise general supervision and control over the affairs of the College/University and shall be mainly responsible for implementation of the decisions of all the authorities of the Vidyapeetha.
- The Vice-Chancellor shall be the Ex-Officio Chairman of the Board of Management, the Academic Council, the Finance Committee, the Planning & Monitoring Board and Selection Committees for teachers and Group - A officers.
- The Vice-Chancellor shall have the power to convene or cause to be convened meeting of the various authorities of the University/College.
About Company :
- The group has 35 years of history in education, with about 9+ major campuses and 50000+ students across all streams. Extended links across the globe and partnered premier institutions in USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, UAE, West Africa, China, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Taiwan & Thailand.
- Preferably the candidate should have worked/working as a Director in any prestigious government Institutions like IIT, IIIT, NIT or Good Private Universities. Should have International exposure too.
- As we are a start-up University, the person with a similar experience of setting up a new Organization would be appreciated but not Mandatory.
- 25+ years of experience with at least a tenure as a Head of the institution. Age could be between 60 to 67 Max.
- Only relevant and suitable applicants will be contacted within 24hrs to discuss the role in detail.