Human Resources at Vibrant Energy
Views:3917 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Vibrant Energy - Manager - Project Finance (3-5 yrs)
Vibrant Energy aims to be the leading solar energy provider for India's C&I market. Vibrant Energy Holdings Pte Limited is a subsidiary of ATN International an International Telecom and Renewable Energy operating company which is listed in Nasdaq. ATNI's investment in Vibrant is through its energy subsidiary Ahana Renewables established in 2009 - develops, finances, owns and operates solar projects
1. Ability to originate, negotiate, and execute solar project financing structures using a variety of non-recourse project finance structures including sale-leasebacks, partnership flips, and debt and equity.
2. Ability to apply financial and structuring knowledge to develop innovative modifications to existing project and financing documents as well as lead the development of new structured finance solutions that support corporate goals and the requirements of different geographies or clients.
3. Coordinate directly with banks, institutional investors, JV partners, and legal teams to manage the timely funding of current and new solar project transactions.
4. Manage internal and external legal staff and advisors in the drafting, negotiation, and execution of term sheets, financing documents, and contracts associated with solar project financings.
5. Exploring various innovative structuring options for funding projects- Would involve financial modelling, risk analysis
6. Prior experience in financial modelling involving the following: real estate, partnerships, EBITD&A stressing, economic drivers, tax variables, etc.
7. Liaise with the traditional project finance community to educate them on the attributes of different solar technologies
Preferred Profiles :
- 3-4 years of prior transactional experience working within project finance, structured finance, tax equity, lease finance, asset-backed finance, M&A, investment banking, municipal finance, large commercial real estate underwriting, securitization of various asset types, or private equity with significant experience leading the origination, negotiation, and execution of transactions.
- Prior experience working on solar, wind, or other energy project finance transactions is a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills, familiarity with Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Finance, Math, Physical Science, or Economics is a plus.
- Qualified CA or MBA (Full-time from Tier I or II) with emphasis in Finance or related studies.
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English with additional language skills a plus.
- Project management and complex financial modelling experience.