HR at Vibgyorhigh
Views:3963 Applications:1047 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
VIBGYOR High - Senior HR Business Partner (14-20 yrs)
Senior HRBP with Ampersand Group
Business Human Resources :
- To ensure that all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and continue to reflect both up-to-date employment law and best practice
- Responsibility for providing the line managers with information on latest employment policies that will impact on their management responsibilities and existing policies and procedures.
- Support employee engagement processes
- Act as the first line of contact in Human Resources for any employee relations issues involving employees between entry level and Executive Manager.
- Ensure that the Senior HRBP is made aware of any sensitive employee relations issues that arise as appropriate.
- Support, develop and coach people managers to manage employee relations issues using University of Law policies, procedures and best practice, ideally resolving issues where possible informally.
- Build and maintain relationship with employees in respective centres / departments.
Employee Engagement & Budgeting :
- Conceptualize and employee welfare/employee bonding activities.
- Implement various employee rewards & recognition schemes and assist Zonal HR Managers towards implementation at centres level.
- Ensure the correctness & accuracy of data entered in the HR reports submitted by zones & centres.
- To plan and formulate cost efficient budget for all HR activities at Centre level.
ERP implementation :
- Identification of the best suitable HRMS tool for the organization.
- Devise Project Plan detailing the Vendor Comparator, Project Scope,