HR Manager at Viaprom Analytics
Views:1655 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Viaprom Analytics - Head - Research & Insights (10-20 yrs)
- Primarily work in market research, seeking to discover target areas that help drive the operational & creative strategies for the Project.
- Organize primary research through standard methods or emerging digital methods.
- Compile and implement research schedule to enable to get proper insights.
- Leading a team of Market researchers & Field Researchers who work in the designated market areas for collecting data
- Planning innovative campaign plan & implementing the same through various sources both internal & external in order to develop strategic outputs.
- Working with Analytics & Communication team to provide actionable solutions.
- Regularly present research insights to key stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Improvise the quality of research and consulting projects, by adding more insight, accuracy, best practices, domain knowledge and use of advanced metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and distill the results of complex market research and analytics, resolve complex analytical problems
- Full time MBA/PGDM or equivalent degree from premier institutes
- 10+ years minimum experience in Research and Consulting industry or corporate strategy role within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment-
- Strong business development and programme management experience in the professional services and solutions arena.
- Strong quantitative, research, and data analytical skills
- Hands-on experience in Forecasting, Market research, analytics, Competitive Intelligence, market forecast, syndicated report, corporate strategy, Project Management/Planning, Consulting, Strategic Advisory
- Experience in an extremely fast paced work environment preferably in research, consulting or marketing/strategy.
- Strong analytic skills, critical thinking skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good People Management skills
- Ability to work across multiple accounts and projects concurrently, while maintaining the highest level of quality in work
- Contribute to the achievement of revenue targets by managing the effective and timely delivery of project work.
- Interest in Politics is an added advantage