HR Manager at Viaprom Analytics
Views:1995 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Viaprom Analytics - Head - Research & Insights (10-20 yrs)
- Primarily work in market research, seeking to discover target areas that help drive the operational & creative strategies for the Project.
- Organize primary research through standard methods or emerging digital methods.
- Compile and implement research schedule to enable to get proper insights.
- Leading a team of Market researchers & Field Researchers who work in the designated market areas for collecting data
- Planning innovative campaign plan & implementing the same through various sources both internal & external in order to develop strategic outputs.
- Working with Analytics & Communication team to provide actionable solutions.
- Regularly present research insights to key stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Improvise the quality of research and consulting projects, by adding more insight, accuracy, best practices, domain knowledge and use of advanced metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and distill the results of complex market research and analytics, resolve complex analytical problems
- Full time MBA/PGDM or equivalent degree from premier institutes
- 10+ years minimum experience in Research and Consulting industry or corporate strategy role within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment-
- Strong business development and programme management experience in the professional services and solutions arena.
- Strong quantitative, research, and data analytical skills
- Hands-on experience in Forecasting, Market research, analytics, Competitive Intelligence, market forecast, syndicated report, corporate strategy, Project Management/Planning, Consulting, Strategic Advisory
- Experience in an extremely fast paced work environment preferably in research, consulting or marketing/strategy.
- Strong analytic skills, critical thinking skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good People Management skills
- Ability to work across multiple accounts and projects concurrently, while maintaining the highest level of quality in work
- Contribute to the achievement of revenue targets by managing the effective and timely delivery of project work.
- Interest in Politics is an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.