Lead Talent Acquisition at Viacom18
Views:3206 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Viacom18 - Senior Manager - Marketing - Digital Ventures (6-8 yrs)
Who we are:
Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Ltd. is a 49/51 joint venture operation in India between Viacom Inc. (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B, world's leading entertainment content company, comprising brands like BET, MTV Networks and Paramount Pictures) (www.viacom.com) and the Network18 (www.network18online.com) Group.
VOOT is a digital video-on-demand streaming service from the house of Viacom18. With a content library of more than 45,000 hours across Viacom18’s network content, content around content, Kids' content and VOOT Originals, the platform caters to varying needs of discerning audiences across segments. Voot has now launched a dedicated app for children called Voot Kids - a subscription-only platform with a never-before combination of fun & learning available in one safe & secure app. Unlike other products for kids, Voot Kids provides a range of features such as toon videos, bestelling e-books, audio stories and fun-learning games across 5 skill domains, all at one place. Voot Kids is another feather in Voot's leadership on innovation across content and technology, aimed at providing an immersive experience to its users.
What will you do?
We're looking for a senior brand manager for our subscription product, Voot Kids. The incumbent will be responsible for - ATL and BTL marketing for driving awareness, free trials and app installs, within budgets.
- Contributing and preparing the annual marketing plan, including a breakdown across brand campaigns, digital impact, social media and specific content campaigns
- Social media management - working closely with the digital agency to develop the on-going social media calendar and keeping the brand relevant amongst key TG. Maximizing on topical events/days, identifying amplification opportunities on social media will all be key to the role.
- Coordinating with the marketing agencies (creative, media buying and media planning) to execute campaigns on time and within budget
- Analyze customer data comprising own analytics as well as other consumer research, to ensure data-driven insights and decisions are incorporated into marketing spend
- Closely work with internal teams for timely execution across channels - OAP, Content, Publishing and Internal performance marketing team
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 7-8 years of experience in working with consumer facing brands, handling communication, media planning and social media. Experience of
having marketed digital products e.g. e-commerce, telecom services, handsets will be a plus
- Understanding of the marketing ecosystem, agency networks and competitor info.
- Ability to create comprehensive marketing plans across multiple channels/ initiatives, estimating marketing budgets and prioritizing
- Knowledge of social media analytics and measurement tools e.g. IRS, BARC, RAM available for tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Strong Excel, communication and presentation skills