Lead Talent Acquisition at Viacom18
Views:1045 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Viacom18 - Senior Manager - Digital Marketing - Digital Ventures (8-12 yrs)
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for defining and owning the Digital Ventures’ growth and plan across all available levers including but not limited to performance marketing, ASO, conversion rate optimization, user lifecycle management and retention.
- Define and develop strategy and roadmap for all organic and inorganic user acquisition and retention activities for the platform.
- Build the entire digital marketing stack including but not limited to SEM, Social, Programmatic, Affiliates, Push Notifications, Emailers and more.
- Complete ownership of analytics to not only drive optimization of marketing campaigns but provide feedback to Tech and Product to improve and iterate the product and user experience. Work with product and tech team to lay down integrations with requisite marketing tools and platforms.
- Managing multiple agencies for all Digital Performance & Impact channels and drive them to execute and deliver against platform goals and targets.
- Identifying trends and insights from the reporting data and optimize spend and campaigns, based on insights and different business goals.
- You’ll also be responsible for charting out a consumer journey and communication across all digital touch points.
- Eventually, Train, Nurture, and Manage the team and get the best from them.
- Enable them to grow and learn constantly. Be aware of emerging technologies, be able to evaluate them and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Conduct weekly reviews against Business Plan and initiates any in-season planning and corrective action to be taken; Send and discuss the required MIS reports with the business unit head.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing of 8+ years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Facebook, display and programmatic campaigns.
- Highly creative and experienced in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of web and app analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics/Mixpanel/Appsflyer/Tune/Singular) and has been deeply involved with product/tech team in setting these tools up.Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Years of Experience:
- 8+ years
The Values that we live by and exemplify are:
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.