Lead Talent Acquisition at Viacom18
Views:5040 Applications:615 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Viacom18 - Senior Executive - Marketing - Digital Ventures (2-5 yrs)
Who we are:
Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Ltd. is a 49/51 joint venture operation in India between Viacom Inc. (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B, world's leading entertainment content company, comprising brands like BET, MTV Networks and Paramount Pictures) (www.viacom.com) and the Network18 (www.network18online.com) Group.
VOOT is a digital video-on-demand streaming service from the house of Viacom18. With a content library of more than 45,000 hours across Viacom18’s network content, content around content, VOOT Kids and VOOT Originals, the platform caters to varying needs of discerning audiences across segments. Operating currently as an ad-supported service in India, VOOT has amassed over 50 million app downloads with over 32million monthly active users. VOOT was awarded the coveted ‘Best app of 2016’ title by Google Play and VOOT’s Progressive Web App (PWA) product has won the IBC global innovation awards in 2017. VOOT continues to take the leadership mantel on innovation, across content, technology and marketing initiatives, aimed at providing an immersive experience to its users.
What will you do ?
- Responsible for driving ATL marketing for increase uptake and usage of the OTT service
- Deliver results within budget. Key focus at launch will be to drive app downloads and maximizing time spent on marquee/ high impact properties
- Contributing to the annual marketing plan, including a breakdown across brand campaigns and specific content campaigns
- Prepare marketing briefs for agencies and coordinate pitch presentations
- Coordinating with the marketing agencies (creative, media buying and media planning) to execute campaigns on time and within budget
- Analyze customer data comprising own analytics as well as other consumer research, to ensure data-driven insights and decisions are incorporated into marketing spend
- Coordinate with digital marketing team on 360° campaigns- OAP, Content and internal digital team
- Responsible for content marketing for Originals and marque properties
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of having marketed digital products e.g. e-commerce, telecom services, handsets is preferred
- Understanding of the marketing ecosystem, agency networks and competitor info
- Ability to create a comprehensive marketing plan across multiple channels/ initiatives, estimating marketing budgets and prioritizing campaigns
- Knowledge of measurement tools e.g. IRS, BARC, RAM available for tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good with Excel
Years of Experience - 2+ years