Lead Talent Acquisition at Viacom18
Views:585 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Viacom18 - Senior Executive - Business Analyst - Marketing - Regional Genre - AVOD (4-5 yrs)
Who we are:
Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Ltd. is a 49/51 joint venture operation in India between Viacom Inc. (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B, world's leading entertainment content company, comprising brands like BET, MTV Networks and Paramount Pictures) (www.viacom.com) and the Network18 (www.network18online.com) Group.
Business Analyst: (Primary)
- You will be working with multiple cross functional stakeholders and leaders to provide analytical support and strategic insights.
- You will be working at the intersection of platform growth (MAU, DAU, WT) and new strategic content partnerships.
- You will actively participate in and contribute to internal discussions and debates regarding challenges and strategy.
The goal of this role would be to identify content partnership opportunities that have a meaningful impact and manage stakeholders on a day to day basis by assisting managers with data prioritization, insights and strategy.
- Your primary responsibility will be to meaningfully contribute to the continued growth of Voot by thoughtfully growing our partnerships, especially focusing on building and nurturing the existing partnership to increase viewers and viewership of the platform, engagement and retention.
- You will effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams of diverse backgrounds and cultures, seeking and providing context so that you and other teams can make good decisions and be highly aligned across functions. You will own the responsibility for negotiating agreements, seeking advice from subject matter experts, as needed.
You will require to do:
- Performing data analysis and developing insightful dashboards & timely presentations that summarize the data
- Collaborating with our cross functional teams to provide (a) visibility into our data so we can make strategic decisions and (b) tools to help facilitate efficient, accurate forecasts and collaboration with stakeholders
- Acting as the bridge between business teams and data teams to define and prioritize data to develop strategic frameworks that guide decision making around opportunities for product to innovate
- Partner with managers on creating roadmaps, market sizing, go to market strategy, market fit and roll out plans
- Provide technical vision and strategy for building a content knowledge graph that is integrated throughout decisions
- Partner-facing and internal strategy and execution (e.g. analysis of content, new partners onboarding)
- End-to-end owner of standardizing partner onboarding, content testing, launch, marketing and providing monthly viewership & revenue reports
- Partner closely with products, content, legal, publishing, marketing and other cross functional teams to assess post-launch performance, identify problem areas such as user journey friction, technical integration errors, partners and consumers feedback; develop solutions to those issues.
- Strive to form deep, long-term partnerships with our strategic partners by defining joint product roadmaps, testing new content ideas
- Communicate effectively across teams on project and partnership status.
You must have:
- 4 - 5 years of experience in a highly analytical environment (e.g. management consulting, corporate analytics, strategy and operations, or other roles requiring a blend of analytical, strategic, and cross-functional work)
- Excellent at MS Excel, R, SQL and working knowledge of atleast one of Google Analytics/Tableau/QlilView/Power BI
- Strong track record of identifying key questions; defining, performing and coordinating analyses; and communicating findings in a clear and concise way
- An ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional projects
- Influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to various levels of management
- Confident personality and analytical mindset
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.