Viacom18 - Product Manager - Business Process Engineering - Rights Management System (5-8 yrs)
Product Manager - Media Content Rights Management System
- Own the product development and features enhancement of Media Content Rights Management System.Understand business needs and translate them to product features/ specifications Create product roadmap and execute on product strategy to streamline the new product development.
- Carry out effective prioritization of user-features balancing between user experience, business requirements and resourcing.Collaborate with multiple business units and stakeholders to ensure alignment with Product strategyCoordinate with the engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.Define metrics to measure the health and success of the Rights Management System.
- Strong tech background (cloud architecture, databases, API development, SQL queries etc.) with good exposure to business knowledge
- 5-8 years- experience working on developing or managing Software/ Technology products.
- Ability to evaluate key business requirements and turn them into an effective product features roadmap.
- Strong understanding of Agile delivery while maintaining a high quality bar in shorter turn round time.
- Strong competence to influence people to get things done across any job function.
- Have great problem solving skills, analytical mind to work through complex user problems.Maintain a timebound prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories.
- Experience with Project Management and Agile Development techniques
- Strong presentation skills and ability to write and communicate thoughts / ideas effectively.Prior experience in Media industry will be a plus.
Engineer + MBA from Tier1 institutes
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well