Lead Talent Acquisition at Viacom18
Views:2579 Applications:738 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Viacom18 - Manager - Consumer Insights - Digital Ventures (5-8 yrs)
Who we are:
Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Ltd. is a 49/51 joint venture operation in India between Viacom Inc. (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B, world's leading entertainment content company, comprising brands like BET, MTV Networks and Paramount Pictures) (www.viacom.com) and the Network18 (www.network18online.com) Group.
- Take ownership of the consumer insights function. Be the voice of the consumers and how to translate what consumers have to say into actionable findings across various business functions like Brand Marketing, Product, Tech, Content, Sales, etc.
- Share monthly updates on Brand and Content track
- Prepare and present research updates for monthly business reviews and brand reviews
- Bring innovation to consumer research that provides actionable, time and cost-effective insights
- Understand research needs, design studies, and manage research suppliers/agencies for timely and quality deliverables. Actively engage and leverage partner intelligence and key in feedback for continued improvement.
- Analyze project results and provide written/ oral reports of findings, conclusions, and action-oriented recommendations.
- Organize and participate in the fortnightly consumer connects.
- Prepare and present summary/recommendation with the larger team basis the same
- Identify appropriate research approaches (traditional and innovative) to meet a particular business objective
- Lead and manage multiple consumer research projects at a time
Type of Research:
- Consumer and Category Understanding Health and Attitude (H&A)
- Brand marketing research Brand Health, campaign/communication/promo ideation and evaluation.
- Content Content consumption/appeal tracking and content evaluation
- Sales Brand Lift Survey (BLS) (through external parties/internal set-up development and delivery), liaise with sales/solutions team to help develop pitches for various content ideas by evaluating external brand reports
- Product UX/UI testing (traditional and innovative neuro-testing)
- Tech Measuring performance and quality of tech systems
- C-SAT Customer satisfaction surveys (internal and external)
- Consumer connects
- Adhoc Research: Qualitative and Quantitative
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute, and work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Should have an independent point to view (POV) which is both informed and driven by data and should not hesitate in putting the same forward
- Extensive experience in qualitative and quantitative research along with syndicated research reports and external industry reports. Higher weightage towards quantitative and statistical understanding
- Experience with dealing with brand marketing research requirements like understanding fundamentals of brand marketing, communication evaluation, brand health tracking, etc.
- Experience and exposure to social media research and understanding
- Strong analytical and consulting blend of mind
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- About 5-6 years of experience in Consumer Insights.
- Can be from FMCG/Media.
- Needs to be self-starter, and work independently, while driving collaboration across different stakeholders in the org.
The apply button will redirect you to an external link, please apply there as well.