Lead Talent Acquisition at Viacom18
Views:539 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Viacom18 - Manager - Branded Content Strategist - Digital Ventures (5-10 yrs)
Job Purpose :
The candidate will primarily be responsible for driving the strategy for the success and profitability of Voot Studio, leveraging strong foothold in expertise in content creation and understanding of brand briefs.
Voot Studio, the brand solutions arm of Viacom18 Digital Ventures, is a playbook for advertisers of all sizes that has been built using a combination of our creative storytelling, production expertise, interactivity offerings, social media strength and platform scale to meet brand’s business objectives.
Using data and leading tech solutions, Voot Studio drives branded storytelling beyond the 30-sec ad spot through providing engaging, innovative, and relevant brand solutions. Brining great content ideas to life, while also delivering disproportionate revenue growth year on year, defines the Voot Studio team.
Key Accountabilities :
Content Development :
- Tracking the active content landscape, constantly identifying insights and evolving consumer behavior, to ideate contemporary themes and characters for storytelling.
- Work closely with creative teams to :
(2) Suggest content formats and creative direction,
(3) Provide brand insights and communicate key requirements,
(4) Arrive at budgeting and
(5) Execution for brand briefs
- Conceptualize end-to-end innovative bespoke branded content campaigns that meet creative and media needs by working closely with frontline sales, ad ops, marketing and other teams.
- Develop sector wise scalable AFP formats/IPs with internal and external production/creative teams
- Responsible for screening, qualifying and providing creative inputs in all outgoing ideas to ensure highest quality and timeliness
Sales Strategy and Support :
- Identify pro-branded content advertisers and chart out holistic annual strategic approach for content solutions
- Scan competition landscape and market trends to derive actionable insights for sales team
- Own brand literature for key accounts and analyse ongoing marketing campaigns to keep up to date with company, industry and consumer behavior shifts for relevant solutioning
- Create compelling presentations for advertisers to communicate platform, audience and content fitment as per briefs
- Manage branded content pipeline and communicate priorities to sales and creative teams
- Support sales team in agency/client pitches with idea narration and customised proposals
Stakeholder Management :
- Coordinate across Content, Tech, Marketing, Ad Sales and Product teams for cross functional alignment on bespoke projects
Key Performance Indicators :
- Performance of business unit (revenues and profit)
Qualifications & Experience :
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Management/Media with 5+ years of work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in branded content sales, content creation and production, and sales strategy.
Major Plus :
- Experience at branded content/OTT/Media companies or agencies
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL. Please apply there as well.