Assistant Manager at Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4967 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Viacom18 - Assistant Manager/Manager - Contracts & Rights Management (3-8 yrs)
- Provide legal representation to V18's regional channel business in connection with content acquisition, licensing and other commercial transactions; provide legal counsel and services to the officers and senior management of the Company regarding intellectual property rights, content acquisition and contract law.
1. Negotiate, review and draft agreements in connection with the content production, acquisition and licensing.
2. Conduct necessary due diligence, rights check prior to acquisition of content including creation, maintenance and updation of rights management database and checklists.
3. Assist and advise officers and senior management of the Company with respect to contractual rights and obligations, intellectual property rights and protection, content regulation and dispute resolution.
4. Assist and advise the commercial team regarding various legal issues involved in business and commercial transactions including the rights available under various agreements.
5. Consultation and coordination with the external advocates and counsels of the Company.
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills, commercial deal making skills, strong advocacy skills and understanding of Copyright laws
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.