HR at Viacom18 Media Private Limited
Views:3718 Applications:540 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Viacom18 - Assistant Manager - Legal (3-8 yrs)
ROLE DESCRIPTION: Provide legal representation to V18's regional channel business in connection with content acquisition, licensing and other commercial transactions; provide legal counsel and services to the officers and senior management of the Company regarding intellectual property rights, content acquisition and contract law
Specific Responsibilities :
1. Negotiate, review and draft agreements in connection with content production, acquisition and licensing.
2. Conduct necessary due diligence, rights check prior to the acquisition of content including creation, maintenance, and updating of rights management database and checklists.
3. Assist and advise officers and senior management of the company with respect to contractual rights and obligations, intellectual property rights and protection, content regulation and dispute resolution.
4. Assist and advise the commercial team regarding various legal issues involved in business and commercial transactions including the rights available under various agreements.
5. Consultation and coordination with the external advocates and counsels of the company.
Personal characteristics / Behaviours :
- Enthusiastic, well-organized, ethical, hard-working, team player
Special skills :
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills, commercial deal-making skills, strong advocacy skills and understanding of Copyright laws
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.