HR at vHealth by Aetna
Views:929 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
vHealth By Aetna - Senior Manager - HR Compliance & Transformation (12-17 yrs)
Job Group : Human Resources
Family Name : Human Resources
Job Title : Sr. Manager - HR Operations
Grade : M2
Reports To : VP - HR & LD
Location : New Delhi
Job Group Summary/Mission:
- To drive the deliverables related to HR Operations, Payroll & HR Compliance and provide support to employees through constant process reviews, improvisation & implementation. Thus contributing in enhancement of employee experience.
vHealth by Aetna is one of India's most innovative preventative and primary care services providers. With a focus on clinical excellence, digital technology and a nationwide network of healthcare partners, vHealth by Aetna provides telephone/video consultations and coordinates the delivery of care to people's homes (tests, medicines, home health care etc.) in addition to providing privileged and discounted access through its vast health partner network spread across 500+ cities. vHealth services are offered in India by Aetna's fully owned subsidiary, Indian Health Organisation Pvt Ltd. For more information, see www.vhealth.io.
- Drive the conceptualization of all HR processes & practices from onboarding till exit, ensuring alignment with process with the Group Company.
- A critical part of this role is dealing with the people and functional challenges faced during an audit process and planning for improvements and best practices.
- Supervise & monitor internal HR processes & systems and databases & suggest improvement in Human Resources Information Systems.
- HR Analytics and development of HR Management Reports for Aetna Management including Attrition, Recruitment or HR vendor expenses or any other and present with useful metrics/SLA.
HR Audit & Statutory Compliance :
- Drive all Internal Audit & Vendor Compliances requirements and ensure 100% adherence to HR compliance & labour laws requirements. ( extremely critical )
- Responsible for assisting the HR team to deliver a global, highly visible and business critical audits including statutory audits
- A critical part of this role is dealing with the people and functional challenges faced during an audit process and planning for improvements and best practices
Project Management :
- This role will provide HR project management, change management and assistance with the practical implementation on a wide variety of HR audit activities from a HR functional perspective.
- Should support aligning the Job Code, Career Frame work & other employee level with Aetna CVS
- Working along side senior team members and the HR LT, this role will be responsible for providing project management support to assist the team review and deliver set objectives. This includes HR operations, policies and SOP manuals, HR processes, Audits and reporting requirements
- Understanding of HR workflows (Change requests/ Enhancements etc.).Suggest improvisation, evaluate possibility of automation within available budget to ensure better employee experience.
- Liaise (and effectively stakeholder manage) with our internal communications, legal, HR LT, payroll, benefits and other AI/CVS functions to ensure alignment across all areas of operations and HR activities
- Develop project plans for audit work as well as all supporting documents and reporting requirements
- Conduct a review of ALL IHO workflows and document these and implement best practices
- Coordinate and facilitate calls and meetings with various teams to capture and report on actions and issues and risks. etc
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements :
- Cultivates strong relationships with internal & external stakeholder.
- Cultivates strong internal relationships necessary for effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to think tactically and identify high impact success factors for the company
- Good communication skills & demonstrated ability to work across multi-functional teams.
- Encourages new thinking
- Drives and executes strategy
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a highly matrixed environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail, process mapping, Visio, power point expert
- Ability to operate independently in an ambiguous business environment
- High level of Ethics & Integrity
Background/Experience Desired :
- Experience in healthcare industry and HR Audit, transformational projects
- Project management capabilities essential
- Solid understanding of HR operational processes essential
Educational Requirements :
- 12+ yrs HR experience in global International organizations
- HR Compliances, Project Management, Audit, Governance qualifications
- Fluent in English language with good communication skills
- Master's degree preferred- preferably in Business, Finance, HR