HR at vHealth by Aetna
Views:268 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
vHealth By Aetna - Consultant - IT & Projects - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (15-18 yrs)
Consultant - IT & Projects
Our Vision: We strive to empower people to live healthier lives
Our Mission: To provide expert health care through simple & effective solutions
vHealth by Aetna is transforming the way Primary Health Care is delivered in India. By combining international clinical protocols with technology we seek to provide expert health care through simple and effective solutions. At the heart of vHealth by Aetna is a state of the heart telemedicine centre. In addition we have an eco-system of physical health care providers so that we can provide end to end health care solutions. We already have a number of innovative products that are delivered through our in-house doctors and our medical partners.
Parent company, CVS Health, a fortune 100 company, is one of the world's largest health benefits providers. Within this global giant, the India operation is emerging as a HUB for innovation and a global centre of excellence for vHealth.
The Job Details:
- The VP of IT & Projects is an important role and reports to the Managing Director. This senior position will be responsible for developing project plans for launch, implementation and governance of important business projects as well as improve the IT infrastructure and standards.
- The key responsibility would be managing strategic alignment of technology objectives to business objectives.
- Plan, execute, monitor and control multiple IT & business projects including vHealth at enterprise level.
- Create project plans by allocation & assignment of resources from different business functions of IHO and Aetna International team and execute plans to track the progress, milestones and deliverables.
- Institutionalize project management process to provide necessary support for project deliverables and execution.
- Maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure program / project benefits continue to tie into business strategy.
- Liaise with business stakeholders, partners and HR to ensure that the resources are planned, assigned and committed to projects as required.
- Align project team with business partners of Aetna International for required support & approvals.
- Interface with project teams to review processes regularly and to ensure resolution as appropriate.
- Work and liaise with offshore & onsite teams, and company staff to ensure achievement of the required project deliverables and goals.
- Engage in execution of work stream deliverables to ensure the project timelines are met for each work stream.
- Coordinate with work stream leads, business partners & vendors to resolve issues or bottlenecks for the project completion.
- Provide regular project updates to core working group & steering committee. Conduct regular weekly L1 & L2 meetings.
- Ensure support from the Aetna International business partners & vendors. Escalate issue/concern to the steering group.
- Manage third-party engagements. Ensure project planning, execution & delivery for launch.
- Build a Project Management Office for managing organization wide initiatives & projects.
- Prepare and maintain IT budgets, annual operating plans (AOP), capital and operational expenditures, and sourcing activities.
- Coordinate, negotiate and interface with product vendors, infrastructure vendors for infrastructure sizing, datacentre operations, procurement and maintenance of servers, networks, databases, and storage and system software.
- Involve in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), business analysis, applications development, system maintenance, and production support.
- Mapping business requirements and reviewing the translation of these requirements into functional specifications, work plans, technical developments, testing and successful implementation.
- Provide support in projects planning by using best practices & tools for project delivery.
- Introduce documentation for requirements gathering, project charters and status reports.
- Build the standard project management structure by introducing the concept of project sponsors, project owners, project teams & execution groups to deliver departmental level projects.
- Launch projects as per the launch dates.
- Evaluate the current state of IT infrastructure & systems.
- Improve & implement standard IT infrastructure, systems & security services.
- Identify new IT Data Centre supplier & implement robust, scalable & secured infrastructure setup.
- Build strategy of migrating the legacy applications & systems to new platforms.
- Implement IT standard security policies & procedures.
- Ensure uptime of all business systems & IT services.
- Ensure IT governance and standard change management practices at infrastructure & systems
- 10+ years of work experience.
- Knowledge of operations and project management
- Highly motivated and result oriented with methodical approach towards implementation of tasks
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in IT and Project Management
Critical Skills/Competencies :
- Cultivates strong internal relationships necessary for effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to think tactically and identify high impact marketing success factors for the company
- In depth experience with managing key projects of organizations
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing project team
- Good communication skills & demonstrated ability to work across multi-functional teams.
- Encourages new thinking
- Drives and executes strategy
- Promotes cross-functional and communication and collaboration in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a highly matrixed environment
- Proven experience in the fields of Project Management
- Acumen for understanding technical requirements and ability to identify those with their relevance in the organization
Education: The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is an Master's degree or equivalent from a premier institute.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.