HR at vHealth by Aetna
Views:225 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
vHealth By Aetna - Associate Manager - Camps (5-8 yrs)
Associate Manager - Camps
Job Group : Product
Reports To: Chief Manager - Product
Grade : M4
Job Title: Associate Manager - Camps
Job Group Summary : The location would be Delhi
Family Summary/Mission : Healthcare Network Strategy & Development
- Primarily handling camps end to end - from vendor identification from on boarded partners, pin code /facility mapping, coordinating from branch resource ( if service or vendor co-ordination required)
- Handholding camps along with sales team until the reports are delivered to customer
- Drive execution with network alliances team to implement network camps.
- Generate monthly MIS to indicate the network initiative on camps, vendor performance, usage reports, and feedback for improvement.
- Developing skill set to become back-up for branch network - OPD, diagnostics, home care, IPD packages, dental care, vaccinations, and many others.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements:
- Process orientation, problem-solving abilities, excellent communication skills
Background Experience Desired
- Relevant experience in Hospital / TPA / Insurance industry / Health network aggregator
- Prior experience in driving camp projects for making processes more efficient and effective will be an added advantage.
Education and Certification Requirements
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.