VGuard - Lead - Digital Marketing (6-10 yrs)
Lead - Digital Marketing
1. Have ownership of the organization wide "Digital Marketing" & "Shopper Communication" initiatives by closely working with the larger group of stakeholders from various functions such as Product Planning, New Product Development (NPD), R&D, Sales & Marketing, E-Com, Trade Marketing, IT, Commercial, etc.
2. Strengthen brand & each relevant product category on Digital by creating comprehensive digital marketing roadmap covering "consumer experience enhancement initiatives" across "Consumer Life-Cycle".
3. Assess importance of each available Digital platform such as SEO, SEM, Social Media, Digital Advt, Web PR, On-line Reputation Management, Programmatic, etc. and define strategy & initiatives to scientifically leverage each such platform for enhancing brand equity across marketing & sales funnel.
4. Transform/ develop & manage "Digital Marketing Assets" such as Company Website, Social Media Properties, Marketplace Brand Stores & Product Pages, Aggregator Platform Content, etc.
5. Develop and manage pool of the competent digital agencies, service providers, and technology vendors through scientific selection, KPI setting, process building, negotiations on the contract terms, SLAs, etc.
6. Prepare project briefs for the agencies, evaluate their proposals, create internal consensus, refine outcome at every WIP stage to deliver high quality outcome in a time bound manner.
7. Support E-Com & Offline Business teams by creating brand pull to meet their business objectives.
8. Facilitate generation of the Expert Reviews to influence prospective buyers and regularly manage discussion threads/ complaints/ reviews/ ratings/ comparisons, etc. on all the focus portals.
9. Conceptualize & develop category & consumer segment specific digital initiatives to influence consumer decisions, minimize acquisition cost, enhance cross-selling, retention, repurchase, etc.
10. Digital Campaign Management: Support product launches & maximize buzz for the focus categories during seasons/ festivals/ launch through Creative Development, Digital Media Planning & Buying, interim reviews and optimization, ROI analysis, Agency Management, etc.
11. Develop yearly plan for the "Shopper Communication Content Development" in alignment with the SKU launch plan for each focus product category.
12. Ensure timely development of the primary shopper communication content by collecting raw inputs from the internal departments such as Product Planning, NPD, R&D, etc., furnishing inputs to the creative agencies, and managing agency outcomes in line with the brand objectives.
13. This primary content further needs to be leveraged for various online and offline shopper communication activities such as Website, Digital Marketing, Retail Marketing, BTL Marketing, Product Training, etc.
14. Build credible insights on the focused Consumer Segments for each focus category and leverage them to sharpen digital media, communication & marketing strategy.
15. Gather periodic intelligence on Category, Competition, Consumer, Market, Channel, Media, etc. and build credible insights that will be leveraged for the segmentation, positioning, pricing, PRM development, Media Planning, GTM planning, BTL planning, profitability Management, etc.
16. Periodically review product categories & portfolios, identify measures to enhance performance through digital & shopper marketing interventions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.