Manager Human Resources at VFS Global Services Pvt Ltd
Views:124 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
VFS Global - Taxation Manager (4-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assistance in optimising the overall tax cost at the group level and/or to achieve/improve tax efficiencies.
- Assisting in devising tax efficient mechanisms for repatriation of profits including dividend distributions.
- Assistance in monitoring of Internal & external compliances in direct and indirect taxes. Tax-cost management and optimization of entire spectrum of international/ domestic taxes.
- Compliance to local tax laws to be checked for proper withholding of taxes.
- Assistance in managing the global tax compliances of the group.
International Tax Advisory
- Advice of international business/tax structure, including intercompany transactional activity, transfer pricing, foreign tax credits and other issues.
- Working with Business heads/SPOCs to structure business arrangements in a tax efficient and compliant manner.
- Assistance in structuring transfer pricing policies/framework and advise/review of transfer pricing documentation; Comply with the global transfer pricing compliances.
- Advising finance teams, cross functional departments, business units and project teams on tax implications and/or on optimal tax structures when launching operations in new country and structuring of new revenue / business models-/contract.
- Review of the consolidated global tax provision. tax provisions and coordination with accounting department and other company personnel reportings for the Group including ETR analysis, monthly/quarterly/budget tax provision, monthly/quarterly/budget tax payouts, year end tax note forming part of the Consol financials, IFRIC 23 assessment, CL disclosures, Tax provisions for open tax risks/open tax audits, quarterly tax audit/tax risk reporting, etc.
- Tax Audits: Assistance in tax litigation matters across VFS Global group entities
- Advising the finance teams across the Group on issues arising out of disputes / questions raised by the tax authorities.
- Assistance in tracking global tax updates on an ongoing basis and assistance in analysing the impact for the Group.
- Drive performance improvement initiatives for the department at both company and group level.
- Maintaining relationships with External Consultants and Team.
- Judicious use of natural resources.
- Shall adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Education: Minimum: B.Com, Chartered Accountant certified by Institute Chartered Accountants India
Experience: 4-6 years of experience in International Taxation, preferably from the Big4
Knowledge & Key Skills: Knowledge of International taxation laws and preferably, key regulatory compliances.