Senior Manager Human Resources at VFS Global
Views:759 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
VFS Global - Senior General Manager/Lead - Internal Audit - CA (12-17 yrs)
Senior General Manager and Lead Internal Audit
Qualification : CA (mandatory)
Total Experience : Post qualification 12+ years
Location : Lower Parel Mumbai
Willing to travel minimum 1-2 weeks in a month to domestic and international location.
Job Description - VFS Global Internal Audit - Team Lead
Organization : VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
Designation : Senior General
Manager Role : Team Lead
Function/Department : Internal Audit
Level : M4
Sub-Unit Internal Audit
Reporting to (position) Head - Internal Audit
Geographical location of the role : Mumbai, India
Purpose of the role :
- Independent & objective assurance and consulting activity
- Adding value and improving the operations of the organization
- Bringing in a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness and adequacy of the organization's Risk management, Control and Governance processes
- Facilitating the exchange of best practice
Roles and Responsibilities :
Areas of Responsibility & brief description :
1. Assist in developing annual audit plan using input from the stakeholders to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year.
2. Independent execution of internal audit engagements, communication of results and execution of special projects as agreed with the Management.
3. Write reports, presentations and engagement documents.
4. Test the effectiveness of the internal control system of operational units and make recommendations.
5. Advise concerning risks, controls and efficiency of business and finance processes.
6. Assist in reporting to the Management at periodic intervals on Internal Audit assignments including planned reviews, investigations, risk advisory work and any other ad-hoc activity as required.
7. Build relationships with leaders across the organization to understand issues and identify areas of improvement for the organization as a whole.
8. Assist in developing new methodologies to improve the audit process, making it - easier- for the organization to request for audits and implement recommendations.
9. Coordinate coverage with the external auditors
10. Monitor implementation of agreed action and report the implementation status to management on regular basis.
11. Supervise and develop junior team members
12. Shall adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.
Indicative KRA- s/Budgetary and Revenue Responsibilities :
1. Timely completion of annual internal audit plan.
2. Timely reporting of open issues to management (% of audit issues solved).
3. Timely issue of final report (within 15 days) after end of field work.
4. Customer satisfaction score of 80% for completed audits
Key Interactions within and outside of VFS Global :
1. Head Internal Audit
2. Chief Operating Officers (Regional)
3. Finance Controllers
4. Internal Audit team members
Qualification & Experience (Education, Experience, specific knowledge, skills, understanding, attitude) :
Education: Minimum: Chartered accountant
Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience in Internal Audit in a multinational company
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems and processes
Competencies/Personal Attributes :
Behavioral Competencies :
2. Quality & Service Orientation
3. Teamwork & Collaboration
4. Diversity Sensitivity
5. Personal & Professional Development
6. Delivering Results
Functional Competencies :
1. Governance Risk and Control
2. Analytical skills
3. Report Writing
4. Oral communication skills
Additional Requirements :
- Experience in managing IT audits and reviews will be an advantage.