Senior Manager - Human Resources at VFS Global
Views:128 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
VFS Global - DGM - BCM Operations (10-12 yrs)
- Create and Implement business-wide BC Management program using best practices and frameworks such as BCI Good Practice Guidelines, ISO 22301, COSO and ISO 31000/Enterprise Risk Management.
- Conduct of Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Risk Assessment (RA) and Creation of Risk Treatment Plans (RTP) and Business Continuity Recovery Strategies, basis Service Level Agreements & contractual obligations set by the Client Mission, as well as Internal Requirements.
- Creation and regular updation of documentation related to BCM framework such as Policies, Processes, Procedures & Guidelines.
- Collation and maintenance of all documents, evidences and records related to and Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) operations globally.
- Documentation of risk treatment methodology, risk treatment plans/registers, recovery strategies and recovery plans in the form of Emergency Response, Crisis Management and Business Continuity Plans, and other relevant functional/client mission specific plans as needed.
- Assist in creating tools and templates that aid in digitization of BCMS.
- During a Crisis or contingency, act as the primary point of contact to coordinate all efforts related to invocation of Crisis Management & Business Continuity Management, until normalcy is restored.
- Plan and develop trainings and awareness through a calendar for the entire BCMS. Develop materials for different audience groups basis the need/requirement, including any eLearning, posters, and other job aids. Develop a culture where Business Continuity are inculcated within the processes as business-as-usual activities. Act as the Subject Matter Expert for BCMS.
- Through an annual auditing, testing and exercising calendar, plan and implement a range of tests and exercises, with varying scope and intensity to test most common scenarios. Meet and exceed client requirements on testing and exercising. Support live testing, where required by traveling to the VFS Location and conducting the testing as per scenario.
- Use Management System tools such as Management Review Meetings (MRM), Internal Audits (IA) and Corrective/Preventive Actions (CAPA) to enhance the state of BCMS.
- Maintain BCM Compliances through a planned calendar and seek regular updates from stakeholders to maintain the Risk Register.
- Work closely with Information Technology (IT), Information Security (IS) and other functions and external vendors to review their BCM/DR plans that compliments the BCMS and is regularly reviewed and tested.
- Establish company-wide Crisis Management framework with all stakeholders, helping them mitigate any adverse effects of a Crisis situation through Crisis Management Plans (CMP) at Global/Regional levels, Tabletop Exercises, Walkthroughs and Simulations. Ensure that Crisis Management Teams are equipped to deal with a range of Crisis Scenarios.
- Monitor Internal and Third-Party Risk & Business Continuity compliances against Security Requirements and Internal Controls.
- Maintain BCMS related compliances to meet and exceed requirements from ISO certifications that the organization is compliant to, and client contractual standards.
- Understanding past risks and evolving threat horizon to arrive at useful trends and forecasting from the disruptions related data.
- Front-end the Client Relationships to understand their BCMS requirements. Assist the business, sales, operations and CRM teams by identifying and managing risks for client bids and proposals, and to create required collaterals.