Executive Director at Vetty Global Solutions
Views:497 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vetty - Manager - Administration (10-12 yrs)
Purpose of the job:
To manage overall administrative activities of the company including Admin & Facility, security, transport, budgeting, process management, housekeeping, compliance, space utilization, and general administration with a business continuity plan.
Responsible for supervising administrative employees, planning, organizing and implementing systems and best practices.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Manage various admin functions including setting up infrastructure, leasing of new office PAN India, facilities management, office maintenance, housekeeping services, security services, transportation and office build outs.
- People management including administrative staff and third-party logistics staff. Monitor vendors and service provider's performance regularly to ensure quality of service/ delivery within specified timelines.
- Ensure compliance to statutory norms and requirements required for smooth functioning of services.
- Accountable for internal and external administration audit.
- Ensure that systems and procedures are strictly complied with & to also provide inputs for possible improvements in the service.
- Budgeting, provisioning and cost control measures by organizing, analyzing, interpreting and providing practical cost-effective solutions.
- Identify and negotiate with new vendors, managing yearly increments and invoice cycles.
Will lead a team of Executives Admin, Transport, Electrician, BMS and vendor staff consisting of House Keeping, and Cafeteria
Knowledge and Skills:
Required: Extensive experience in handling admin, infrastructure Projects, facilities management, transport, excellent interpersonal skills, and project coordination experience. Ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with employees and partners. Excel working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Preferred: Excellent interpersonal skills & sensitivity to handle confidential matters.
Desirable: Team oriented, highly motivated & willing to perform at stretch levels.
Key Metrics measured:
Facilities management, Transport management, Event & logistics management, Preventive maintenance, Employee Communication, Cost Control and Budgeting, Employee Health Safety, Audit & compliance, etc.
Educational Qualifications: Graduate / Post Graduate
Work Experience: 10 years+
- Prior work experience in MNC administration is a must.
- Must have handled 24X 7 Operations
- Candidate from Large BPO, Background verification or Hotel Industry preferred