Executive Director at Vetty Global Solutions
Views:1034 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vetty - Director - Operations (10-15 yrs)
Director - Operations India
The Director, Operations will lead, direct and oversee the India Operations/Fulfillment center in our efforts of supporting our clients' pre-employment screening processes. This role will plan, communicate, and implement strategy, in addition to leading a team to meet daily Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as productivity and quality.
- Lead and manage a team ; responsible for the overall direction and performance of the teams
- Ability to set the vision, direction, and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence, and holding the team accountable for meeting and exceeding performance targets
- Manage the career growth and development of the Fulfillment team by driving focus
- Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within the organizational unit
- Responsible for Training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; resolving conflicts; staffing; and development of employees, Standard Operating Procedures, high quality and productivity within the department
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution
- Effectively partners and builds productive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership, and other departments
- Manage the career growth and development of the team by driving focus on Core Values. Plays a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within their organizational units, as well as serving as an outstanding role model
Operations and Project Management
- Manage workflow, handle escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the team
- Drive creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, Lean/Kaizen activities, and other change/Six Sigma initiatives
- Participate on business leadership meetings, helping to develop and drive strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization
- Works to build and maintain customer trust
- Solving complex customer support issues and proactively heading off negative service trends.
- Identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality
- Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer support expectations
- Participates on business leadership meetings, representing business unit to VP and/or SVP level management
- Develops and drives strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- At least 10-15 years of experience in an operations environment
- At least 5 years of experience in a management/leadership role (preferred)
- Experience in the background screening industry preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Effective communication skills including, but not limited to verbal, and written communications.
- Should have driven process excellence projects.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts. (US Day i.e. India Night Shift)