HR Business Partner at Vetic
Views:1515 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Vetic - Category Manager (2-4 yrs)
1. Take complete ownership of the medicine revenue, develop strategies for revenue growth, and monitor sales performance.
2. Work closely with the Medical Excellence team to ensure alignment with clinical guidelines and best practices.
3. Analyze inventory day-to-day for different SKUs, forecast demand, and optimize stock availability.
4. Ensure process adherence of purchase order (PO) and goods receipt note (GRN) processes.
5. Conduct bimonthly audits of medicine inventory to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
6. Negotiate with pharmaceutical companies on margins to drive cost savings and improve profitability.
7. Manage expiry products and implement strategies to minimize expired or obsolete stock.
8. Build and maintain strong relationships with pharmaceutical vendors and ensure contract compliance.
9. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address inventory discrepancies, such as expired products or missing stock.
10. Provide leadership and guidance to the supply chain team, promoting a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
1. Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business administration, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
2. Minimum 2-3 years of experience in supply chain management, preferably in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
3. Proven experience in a leadership role, demonstrating strong decision-making, data-driven and problem-solving abilities.
4. Excellent analytical skills, experience in working with data and ability to make data-driven decisions.
5. Strong negotiation and communication skills.
6. Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to medicine inventory management.
7. Proficiency in using inventory management software and data analysis tools.
8. Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.