HR at Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Views:152 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vestas - Task List Manager - APAC (2-5 yrs)
From the very beginning it became clear to me that in Vestas you can shape your own role. You are indeed able to make your own footprint. At Vestas you have the opportunity to challenge status quo and I truly enjoy working here amongst extremely dedicated people in a constantly changing environment. It is an open atmosphere where people support each other and at the same time challenge each other.
Anne Høj Schibsbye, Senior Director, Powertrain, Global Procurement at Vestas
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a motivation in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas' core business comprises the development, manufacture, sales, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and join us at Vestas!
Service, APC> Service Operations > Operations Mgt. Office & Capacity Planning
At Vestas, as part of our Global Transformation initiative "LEAP" we have created a new and specialized role to organise Bill of Materials - BOM (Labor, Tools, Materials) for Service Orders. This is an Asia Pacific APC role and will focus on constant optimization of BOM's for Service Order for all types of activities i.e., Scheduled Services, Component Replacements, Breakdowns and Warranty upgrades. You will own the APC roadmap and be a key contributor for constant opportunities to optimize our existing process.
- Evaluate and examine APC readiness on the Service Order BOM in terms of availability and accuracy.
- Establish APC roadmap aligned with global and other regions scope.
- Define & prioritize APC scope needs to increase availability & accuracy of work types. Define timeline and milestones.
- Establish APC framework and governance for Service Order BOM readiness inclusive of monthly status reports to key regional and global stakeholders.
- Examine BOM accuracy, provide root cause analysis, and encourage action plans together with the APC Operations Management Office.
- Coordinate and monitor progress with key stakeholders who are involved on creation & maintenance of Service Orders such as technical support engineering department, global task list management team, Multibrand product management and Regional Operations team
- Engineering Graduate from an accredited university or engineering college
- Technical wind turbine knowledge
- Tooling knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerBI skills
- Project management skills
- SAP knowledge
- SQL knowledge
- Windchill experience
- Experience from technical planning and field service execution as a technician (preferably in Vestas or another service provider)
- Structured and detail oriented
- Previous knowledge and experience with management of BOM's
- Demonstrate effective communication to all levels of the business
- Professional stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision with frequent changes in priority
- Demonstrate a high degree of analytics proficiency
- Good system and business understanding
- Ability to evaluate numerical data and identify trends
What We Offer :
We offer a very exciting job in a progressive department focusing on reaching high-quality results. To us, it is all about defining the plan, discovering the right solutions, and getting it done - all in the best possible way. We would like you to participate in that mission.
Additional Information :
The work location is in Chennai.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th Nov 2022.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.