HR at Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Views:848 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vestas - Specialist - Supply Chain Transformation - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
From the very beginning it became clear to me that in Vestas you can shape your own role. You are indeed able to make your own footprint. At Vestas you have the opportunity to challenge status quo and I truly enjoy working here amongst extremely dedicated people in a constantly changing environment. It is an open atmosphere where people support each other and at the same time challenge each other.
Anne Høj Schibsbye, Senior Director, Powertrain, Global Procurement at Vestas
See Diversity Initiatives >>
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a Defining-force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Service > Global Service Supply Chain > Global Supply chain Planning & SIOP
At Vestas, we are committed to deliver sustainable energy solutions and the service supply chain is at the forefront to innovate and delight our customers with world class delivery performance at an optimized cost. It is an exciting journey with the customer at the center of all we do. The role will lead the transformative journey of the global service supply chain with a focus on people & culture, process, data, and technology to build a resilient supply chain which is future ready to delight our customers.
- Provide thought leadership and engage with stakeholders to design, build and run the future state of the supply chain target operating model
- Align with the global and regional supply chain planning and operations teams to ensure solution designed are in line with business requirements
- Liaise with the supply chain consultants, technology vendors and project and IT managers to ensure timely delivery of the solutions within planned budgets
- Build an IBP & supply chain academy with relevant partners to enhance the planning skills for employees across all levels in the organization
- Plan and facilitate the change management process to ensure seamless adoption to the target operating model across the organization
- 8 to12 years of experience as a specialist in supply chain planning and operation domain with Post- Graduation in Operations/Supply Chain from a premier Institute
- Prior experience in providing supply chain transformation programs in large organizations
- Specialization in either demand, supply, inventory, network optimization or IBP process
- Experience in supply chain planning relevant technology experience like SQL, R/Python, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, MEIO, will be an added advantage
- Working and implementation experience in SAP, O9, Kinaxis, Llamasoft or other relevant supply chain planning software is a nice to have
- Demonstrate proven leadership, stakeholder and change management skills
- Ready to challenge the status quo and develop engaging discussions
- Demonstrate a high degree of supply chain and analytics proficiency
- Cross functional understanding across the business value chain required
- Effective communication silks in English to all levels of the business
What We Offer:
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading producer of wind turbines. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a solid business commitment. Our working environment is informal, and you will get a unique opportunity to influence your own position in a rapidly developing environment.
Additional Information: The work location is in Chennai, India.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including
prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st March 2023.