HR at Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Views:726 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vestas - Specialist - Pricing & Value Optimization (12-15 yrs)
From the very beginning it became clear to me that in Vestas you can shape your own role. You are indeed able to make your own footprint. At Vestas you have the opportunity to challenge status quo and I truly enjoy working here amongst extremely dedicated people in a constantly changing environment. It is an open atmosphere where people support each other and at the same time challenge each other.
Anne Høj Schibsbye, Senior Director, Powertrain, Global Procurement at Vestas
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and join us at Vestas!
Service APAC > Service Commercial APAC > Commercial Management Office APAC
The Service Commercial Department APAC is overall responsible for driving the continuous and profitable business growth in Service across Asia Pacific (APAC) by selling service solutions for Renewable Energy assets to both new and existing customers.
- Engage with commercial team and customers early in the sales process to understand customer needs, financial metrics and buying criteria
- Local responsible for Service Pricing Engine/Tool/Framework for Maintenance contracting & Transactional sales
- Supporting regional Service Sales teams in deal optimization and value maximization by Providing sparring on possible & new value levers and guidance on the winning deal strategy
- Translate AEP, availability and other optimization efforts into customer value and LCOE improvements
- Advising on optimal pricing, Sharing best practices regarding on scope, pricing, deal tactics etc. from experience in other APAC and / or global markets
- Guidelines on Configure, Pricing & Quoting to local teams
- Creating, maintaining and / or acting as super user for key internal global and/or regional tools for pricing or any other required tools to support the sales of maintenance contract offerings
- Creating, maintaining and continuously improving pricing intelligence for maintenance offerings across APAC markets, including preparing historical and forward-looking analyses
- Maintain tracking tools to systematically capture historical prices and relevant deal information (incl. market & competitor insights)
- Bachelors / Masters in Business, Economics, Engineering, Innovation or Energy or Bachelors / Masters in technical area with relevant commercial experience or strong commercial affinity
- 12+ years of experience in related or similar work
- International experience during educational or professional career preferred
- Relevant experience in B2B Sales and Service environment of advantage, ideally in heavy industry and/or energy sector (e.g. WTG OEM, utilities, automotive, infrastructure, RE project development etc.)
- Experience in or strong understanding of energy economics, financial modeling, Innovative approach, creative thinking and solution-oriented
- Very strong quantitative & qualitative analytical skills
- Strong commercial acumen, financial literacy and capabilities in project management
- Drive to turn identified opportunities into actionable & commercialize initiatives
- Ability to work independently & self-driven (i.e. capacity to self-organize, multi-task and/or prioritize as required by business needs)
- Team-player with ability to work in a multi-cultural context as part of a global matrix organization
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Power Point and Excel
What We Offer :
We offer you an exciting job in a highly motivated and skilled team in a global environment within the renewable energy sector. We value initiative, responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions, and you will use your skills to enable Vestas to solve one of the most important global challenges of our time - ensuring a more sustainable future.
Vestas is keen on developing both your professional and personal skills, and for the right candidate, this position will be a unique platform for both professional and leadership growth in a global organisation
Additional Information :
Your primary workplace will be in Chennai, India.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31 Nov 2022.