HR at Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Views:700 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vestas - QSE Specialist - Continuous Improvement (15-20 yrs)
From the very beginning it became clear to me that in Vestas you can shape your own role. You are indeed able to make your own footprint. At Vestas you have the opportunity to challenge status quo and I truly enjoy working here amongst extremely dedicated people in a constantly changing environment. It is an open atmosphere where people support each other and at the same time challenge each other.
Anne Høj Schibsbye, Senior Director, Powertrain, Global Procurement at Vestas
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a main motivation in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing, and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and join us at Vestas!
Global Q&HSE > Q&HSE Continuous Improvement > Continuous Improvement Quality & HSE
Global QSE guides the global approach to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment in Vestas throughout the value chain. The function mindset very strategic & innovating towards achieving world class performance in QSE Leads the Global Management System and its certification against ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.QSE Continuous improvement is a global function under Global QSE with focus on strategic Improvement, focusing key performance improvement for vestas. We are looking for QSE Specialist - Who will work across entire value chain, guiding & promoting continuous improvement global projects.
- Coordinate and contribute to maturing awareness and performance towards world class Quality, Safety and Environment, QSE.
- Define implementation of the QSE strategy in relevant area by improving deployment of strategic goals and goals into the relevant part of Vestas business units across the world.
- Set up and improve continuous improvement framework & project governance resulting in reduction of product/component failures, defects, COPQ & business process improvement & maturity
- Define and contribute to the development of Six sigma & problem-solving competency in Vestas
- Supervise & Conduct Six sigma YB, GB & BB trainings globally
- Identify, support business process & maturity improvement across value chain
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Electrical with min 15- years of experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt / Master Black Certified, Hands on experience in running Global Lean Six Sigma, DMAIC & DFSS projects for minimum 3 years
- Experience in guiding strategic initiatives, Global Continuous Improvement project, Strategy deployment
- Experience in Supervising, facilitating Six sigma training globally for multi-cultural & Global teams.
- Min 5 Years of hands-on experience in running complex quality improvement projects.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in problem solving in Quality/Product design/Manufacturing/business process
- Experience in change management tools & process will be added advantage
- Solid methodical skill, In-depth knowledge and hands-on execution on Six Sigma projects
- Skilled stake holder & project management skills.
- Seasoned collaborator with solid communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, you will interact with several stakeholders across value chain
- Mentor/coach, as well as be a technical expert and guide managers & management on root causes, improvement solution & building business case.
- Good at building network and establishing partnerships
- Action oriented, committed & enthusiasm towards accomplishing improvement
- Agile & ability to simplify complex problem into simple concise milestone.
- Fluent in English and a good communicator with great verbal, written communication and influencing skills
What We Offer :
This position offers innovative opportunities and responsibilities guiding skills within global QSE, building Vestas Group's position in proficient and new markets.
As part of Global QSE, we offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, progressive, ever-growing and international work environment. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will have good opportunities to build your career in Vestas, when demonstrating motivation, capacity and potential.
Additional Information :
Your primary workplace will be Vestas India, Chennai.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th Nov 2022.