HR at Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Views:342 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vestas - Digital Quality Capability Leader (15-18 yrs)
From the very beginning it became clear to me that in Vestas you can shape your own role. You are indeed able to make your own footprint. At Vestas you have the opportunity to challenge status quo and I truly enjoy working here amongst extremely dedicated people in a constantly changing environment. It is an open atmosphere where people support each other and at the same time challenge each other.
Anne Høj Schibsbye, Senior Director, Powertrain, Global Procurement at Vestas
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving-force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Manufacturing & Global Procurement > Global Q&HSE > Tools & Systems QHSE
Tools and Systems QHSE is a part of the global QSE function under the COO area. QSE Digital Transformation is a department under Global QSE function primarily responsible for elevating digital landscape in QSE. This team is located in Chennai and collaborates with Global IT and business to enable improvement in Q and HSE performance. The objective of this role is to Drive Digital Transformation to deliver breakthrough improvements in QHSE Performance.
- Specialized in Quality and corresponding IT supporting tools), you will lead the consulting team to drive digital transformation from early idea and innovation through the project operation, optimization and finally decommissioning
- Support Global QSE to bring our business stakeholders engagement to the next level
- Understand our business strategy and goals, the main value drivers related and IT capabilities to build the best digital solutions
- Be the functional owner for digital solution projects from idea over implementation to decommissioning (advisory, analysis, design, build, Go Live)
- Support the business on choice of digital solutions to support their processes capabilities
- Map the existing Quality digital landscape & improve user adoption of selected technologies across the value chain
- Support Continuous improvement of existing and coming QHSE IT Solutions
- A bachelor's degree or master's degree in engineering or similar
- Minimum 15 years of overall experience, with at-least 10 years of experience in Quality / Digital Transformation roles
- Experience in supporting implementation of IT systems to enhance QHSE Performance
- Ability to develop and apply Quality and consulting skills and competencies effectively to solve complex business issues
- Experience in Digital Transformation in a global consulting firm or blue-chip organization
- Experience in collaboration in projects using agile methodologies and relevant QHSE IT solutions
- Good communication and presentation skills, being able to materialize visions into tangible value, across different stakeholders across our Value Chain
- Fluent in English, both oral and written with good social and stakeholder management skills
- Critical, strategic and value thinker with an experience in building business cases
What We Offer :
We offer you an opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural international company, where you will become part of a highly professional environment with a skilled technical commitment.
The work location is in Chennai, India
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30 Nov 2022.