Manager - Leadership Hiring at Verve Advisory Pvt Ltd
Views:231 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Verve Advisory - Senior HR Executive - Talent Acquisition (1-4 yrs)
- Cultural brand building: Be the cultural ambassador of VERVE ADVISORY - nurture the core values principles of Verve.
- Virtual Management: Lead the virtual management team ensure the smooth running of the virtual team at Verve.
- Recruitment: Building talent pipelines to fill current and future roles and drive improvements in time to hire. Prepare the Recruitment Funnel Report accordingly.
- Employee Management: Manage cyclical HR programs (on-boarding to exit) around goal setting, performance management, employment engagement (including workcations), employee relations etc.
- HR Systems and processes : Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures as per the growing organizational needs.
- Maintain Redesign HR Policies, SOPs accordingly.
- Learning and Development: Identify the training gaps and encourage the professional skill development of employees. Accordingly, plan role wise training and group training.
- HRIS: Maintain HR related dashboards and provide insights towards organizational efficiencies. Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Organizational expansion : Setting up of standard HR practices, building and replicating the culture, change management, OD interventions etc. across Organization.
Technical Skills :
- Strong command over HRIS Software. Mandatory to have sound knowledge in Zoom. Proficient in G-Suites. Technology friendly
The quality of person looking for :
- Passionate candidates who want to build their career in the HR field and make a significant difference in the organization are welcome to apply.
- Should have a learning attitude and be a student to explore new things.
- Should have a positive attitude, time management and leadership skills.
Key Skills : Change management, HR, Performance management, HRIS, Employee management, Recruitment, Brand building, Time management, HR Executive Talent Acquisition