Senior Recruitment Consultant at Right Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:118 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Vertical Sales Manager - Information Software (15-22 yrs)
Openings for reputed MNC into Automation
- The Information Software-Vertical Sales manager is responsible for the ISPB sales targets and contract completion of Company's Automation's MES & Process Optimisation opportunities within the assigned region or industry.
- The Sales manager is responsible for the development and execution of the sales strategy using Company's consultative sales process to collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Daily activities will include collaboration with the Company's Global Sales & Marketing, industry sales, technical consultants, product development and product marketing to promote collaboration with our customers in our target markets
- The objective of this engagement is to deliver solutions that drive operational performance for our customers and meet margin expectations.
- Diverse opportunities can be expected, including engagement in long sales pursuits.
- Achieve RA ISPB Information Software sales targets and meet business revenue plans for software, services and maintenance using a consultative & value based sales process that engages key stakeholders within our target accounts
- Develop and report an accurate sales forecast and pipeline of IS and Process Optimisation solutions.
- Responsible for closing deals with suitable margins and terms & conditions
- Prepare and develop customer proposals and requests for information
- Utilize value selling techniques to quantify project ROI and structure commercial proposals that align our deliverables with the customers operational goals
- Collaborate with the GSM sales teams to develop target accounts, identify opportunities and access key players within the organization.
- Act as the primary consultant between key customers, regional sales team members, ISPB TC's, ISPB delivery, SSB, Solution Providers and RA software to ensure efficient and effective communications that supports the customer adoption of RA solutions
- Share best practices with product and marketing organizations to achieve IS revenue targets for Vertical or Geography
- Develop strong business & financial knowledge of IS offering and its impact on potential business. Demonstrate understanding of MES trends and their impact on business decisions in assigned Vertical or Geography and clearly communicate this knowledge to extended sales teams
- Minimum 15 Years of experience in software Sales
- Hands on experience on end-to-end sales from lead generation to deal closure
- Well versed with MES, IOT Products
- Sound knowledge about software products and should understand the integrities of Software
- Experience on industry platforms like chemical & CPG
- Should be experienced in selling to manufacturing companies.
- Communicate with customer teams at various levels from key decision makers to technical stakeholders and advisers in order to understand the problems they are looking to solve
- Bond with technical people on customer side and win their support for company's products and solutions
- Ensures thorough familiarity with policies and procedures relating to standards of business conduct.
- Understand business needs from the perspective of business stake holders
- Interact with customer and understand customer needs
- Understands, follows, and lead at implementing Standards of Business Conduct policy
- Seeks opportunities to prepare and present technical papers in industry symposiums
- Conducts tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality and environmental regulations (state/federal laws, ISO 9001, ISO 14000, etc.) as well as RA policies and procedures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and remain focused in confrontational situations
- Supports an environment conducive to effective cross-team interaction and self-initiates applicable information sharing.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in engineering or related discipline preferred; equivalent experience accepted
- Direct sales, Account Management, Pre-sales or consulting experience.
- Familiarity with selling processes for selling Software solutions in operations
- Familiarity with supply chain concepts, logistics, manufacturing flow and interaction with IT and Manufacturing resources.
- Proven presentation and interaction skills.
Application Experience (Preferred)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM)
Industry Experience (Preferred)
- Automotive / Aerospace / Discrete Manufacturing
- Intermediate experience with direct customer contact.
- Manages stressful environments with professionalism
- Accepts and provides constructive feedback
- Retains excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Retains excellent conflict resolution and people interface skills.
- Understand and complies with policies relating to Standards of Business Conduct.
- Available and willing to work overtime, weekends and holidays to meet commitments
- Willing and able to travel and work at customer sites in unusual work environments. Travel can vary on assignment from 0% to 100% but can average 50%.
- Work requires mental concentration and visual acuity to utilize computer terminals, approximately 40% of the work time
- Opportunity to collaborate and consult with customers to close MES & Process Optimisation sales opportunities
- Opportunity to help customers leverage the latest company's MES industry applications to optimise their supply chain
- Opportunity to work with customers and solutions that are industry leaders in the Life Science, CPG and other industries
- Opportunity to deliver significant customer value through a consultative engagement that enables customers improve operational performance