Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:4541 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Vertical Head - Customer Strategy - Telecom Sector - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-10 yrs)
- In your category, where there is a digital remit, emerging opportunities requiring more digital strategic input, and supporting in new business and digital development across the agency. Have the opportunity to use digital expertise to influence the strategic direction for brand communications and be involved in delivering effective work across all digital touch points.
- Develop overall strategic view and GTM for Telecom vertical
- Provide revenue intel on key advertiser spends each month on TV and digital in telecom space
- Pipeline management and Revenue tracking
- Launch NPS survey to Direct clients to understand customer perceptin.
- Identify focus set of advertisers and build revenue aspiration by advertiser based on TV and digital video media spends for Telecom vertical
What to bring :
- 6-10 years of experience in revenue and strategy roles
- MBA from Tier I institute, preferably
- Comfort to use data and analytics while building on client conversations
- Ability to leverage relationships, build a strong network and have effective negotiations
- Understanding of Agency and TV background is a must