Team Lead at Rekrut India Pvt Ltd
Views:3675 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vertical Head - Corporate Finance - BFSI (15-22 yrs)
Vertical Head - Corporate Finance
- We are looking for someone who will be responsible for deal identification, sourcing / execution and closure of private equity, venture capital, M&A and Debt transactions. Has to have experience in the entire life cycle of transaction.
- Preparation of pitch books such as IM, Teasers etc. for investors and lenders.
- Preparation of financial model.
- Thorough understanding of financial accounting, including the inter-relationship between key financial statements (profit and loss statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement).
- Should be able to build an integrated financial model from scratch and be confident auditing or amending working models (including an ability to fix circular references). Familiar with standardized financial metrics.
- Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of corporate finance and valuation techniques.
- Understands the concept of Enterprise Value, Net Debt and Equity Value. Familiar with the concepts of time value of money, net present value, internal rate of return, portfolio theory, the capital asset pricing model (CAPM) and WACC etc.
- Lead due diligence process and ensure its closure.
- Interaction with the potential investors, investment bankers, legal firms, due diligence agencies etc. for successful closure of the transaction.
- Negotiation with Investors/Lenders on term sheets and Definitive agreements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.