Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:1653 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Vertical Delivery Head - Cyber Security (20-25 yrs)
- 20+ years of delivery/consulting/advisory experience in risk management, cyber security, IDAM, data security, application security and infrastructure security domains
- 5 + years of pre-sales background /services and solution selling experience
- Experience in successfully leading a practice with a span more than 1000 consultants
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in working with larger geographic teams & with cross-cultural team.
We are looking for a Delivery Leader to manage the vertical delivery for Cyber Security. The role encompasses practice development, business development, maintaining P&L, people competency and solution- build as well as global delivery assurance.
This role will also involve working collaboratively and closely with the sales teams across vertical and horizontal groups.
As a Cyber Security Vertical Delivery Lead, you are responsible for overall success of delivery strategy. You should be able to handle strategic planning and alignment of units with broader organizational strategy.
- You are responsible for developing appropriate processes, road map for the business unit, delivering solutions and responses to new opportunities and large opportunities from existing accounts.
- You are expected to actively contribute to strategy planning and strategy communication at corporate level.
- Responsible for building Practice delivery portfolio for cyber security and creating strong value proposition for clients across the value chain
- Responsible for delivering solutions and responses to new opportunities and for large opportunities from existing accounts
- Responsible for meeting financial objectives of the vertical, improve the key parameters for the vertical to improve the margins
- Responsible for planning and delivery - Delivery quality compliance, resource economic utilization and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for relationship building with Customer Project Managers and key stakeholders within the account and responsible for customer satisfaction
Responsible for people processes in the vertical
- employee attrition rate, people development and engagement
- Interact with Client Engagement Managers, Delivery Managers from and Client side CXOs Certifications & Assessments
- Cleared the ADH assessment
- Domain certifications
- PMI certifications Knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of the domain area and can appreciate customer's scenario
- In-depth knowledge of domain Industry and business environment
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, Various platforms, tools and products and their respective applications
- Total knowledge of delivery management, various delivery models etc.,
Understands the Delivery cycle well
- Awareness of global industry trends and directions and its impact on IT services
Preferred: - Depth in 1 technology Experience
- Large Project management / Program management
- Onsite experience in a client facing role
- Handling teams in multiple Geos.
- Solutioning, experience of managed services
- Domain Experience(as specified above)
- In-depth understanding of the SDLC Preferred:
- Experience in domain/industry
- Delivery management- from - on-site- location
- Exposure to sales and customer relationship management
Behavioral Skills & Attributes
- Client Centricity
- Execution Excellence
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Collaborative Working
- Change Agility
- Passion for Results
- Nurturing People
- Strategic Perspective