HR at Version 1 Services Private Limited
Views:1224 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Version 1 - Principal Delivery Manager (18-25 yrs)
Principal Delivery Manager
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 is a Technology Services company, delivering impactful change to help our customers navigate the rapidly changing digital-first world. We have recently hired our 3000th employee, doubling in size since 2020. We plan to triple in size in the next 5 years. We are 12 years a Best Workplace in Ireland (GPTW 1st place), 5 in the UK (GPTW 5th place) and 1 in India (GPTW 1st place).
We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver. We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big, and we hire great people.
We believe in continuously improving to make a real difference to the careers and work environment of our people. Being a Great Place to Work involves listening to our people and ensuring they are Trusted and Empowered. We are an open and transparent workplace. We have open-door management and balanced policies. Constructive feedback is encouraged and welcomed at all levels.
No 1 Best place to work in Ireland #GPTW2023 !!
5th Best Large Workplace in the UK #GPTW2023!!
No 1 Best place to work in India #GPTW2023 !!
10th place in Glassdoor Top 50 UK companies
UK & Irelands premier Oracle, Microsoft & AWS partner
Market leader in Oracle ERP and Cloud Applications
Consulting, implementation and support services
3000 strong,255m/ 220m revenue business
- Our Delivery Principals will be accountable for the overall successful delivery in an account and responsible, as part of a cross functional team, for driving account growth. They will exhibit the following attributes:
- Significant evidence of managing successful outcomes and driving delivery.
- Experience of building and managing high performing teams of delivery professionals.
- Experience of complex application modernisation and digital transformation using Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS).
- Experience of delivering projects involving data migration.
- Experience of delivering applications, services, products or platforms (3 of 4 required).
- Ensures appropriate governance, standards and quality metrics are applied and adhered to throughout project delivery.
- Experience in managing and leading large / complex delivery teams within multi-supplier engagements.
- Evidence of being able to communicate and negotiate effectively and credibly.
- Strong commercial awareness and sound understanding of project challenges, particularly in a multi-supplier environment.
- Significant presales and business development experience, including written bid-response and formal presentations.
- Experience applying user research and design disciplines within solution delivery.
- Ability to motivate and empower teams to create an inclusive and positive culture aligned to Version 1 Core Values.
Experience : 18+ years.
- Technical project management experience and the ability to manage projects no matter what the technology involved.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- Banking/Capital Markets or Insurance domain experience preferable.
- Agile experience and experience of running Agile projects.
- Software Delivery Life Cycle experience SDLC.
- Career progression from a technical development / application design and architecture / software testing to project/program management is an advantage.
- Recognised certification in PMP/Prince 2/ SAFE / Scrum or equivalent.
Here's what else we offer:
- Employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and CallOutwhich are awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
- Great Place to Work award winners - United Kingdom, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Spain and India
- Private healthcare cover
- Life Assurance
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Pathwayscareer development quarterly process
Please note: These roles requires to be present in office 2 or 3 weeks in a month.
Required experience should be from BFSI/Insurance/Banking/Capital Market background.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.