Senior Recruiter at Skit
Views:935 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Vernacular.ai - Solutions Product Manager - Skit.ai (2-8 yrs)
About us :
Skit (previously known as Vernacular.ai) is an AI-first SaaS voice automation company. Its suite of speech and language solutions enable enterprises to automate their contact centre operations. With over 10 million hours of training data, its product - Vernacular Intelligent Voice Assistant (VIVA) can currently respond in 16+ languages, covering over 160+ dialects and replicating human-like conversations. Skit currently serves a variety of enterprise clients across diverse sectors such as BFSI, F&B, Hospitality, Consumer Electronics and Travel & Tourism, including prominent clients like Axis Bank, Hathway, Porter and Barbeque Nation. It has been featured as one of the top-notch start-ups in the Cisco Launchpad's Cohort 6 and is a part of the World Economic Forum's Global Innovators Community. It has has also been listed in Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia start-ups 2021 for its remarkable industry innovation.
As a solutions product manager, you will be the engine behind Vernacular.ai's deployments. You will be responsible for the voice-assistant's end-to-end delivery execution for our enterprise customers.
- Solutions product manager leads the project for the complete deployment duration starting after the sales handover. In your role, you will work cross-functionally with our Engineering, Product, and Delivery, Quality Assurance teams, as well as liaise with the enterprise clients.
- You will be required to track and stabilise projects, estimating resource requirements, remove roadblocks when needed, and anticipate customer needs to ensure that we are constantly improving our delivery performance.
- Your goal is to make deployments fly, and you mustn't be afraid to get your hands dirty when needed.
- People management : Managing internal and external stakeholders, partner agencies, and project team members to ensure the timely delivery of the client projects.
- Attention to detail : Maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key metrics such as potential risks, delivery schedule, escalations, resource requirements, etc. for the health and performance of the project.
- Process efficient : This position requires a combination of project management, process optimisation, and execution. You will be required to show strong prioritisation skills to utilise the resources to ensure the maximum project progress.
- Frontline the project : You will be the first responders when things go wrong (you are anyway the first responder when everything is going good). We are looking for people who love fixing problems even when it is not their own.
- Quality assurance : You will be working closely with product, quality assurance, and customer teams to set the right expectations of the product and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Technical collaboration : You will be leading the completion of a client engagement, which will involve leading and directing technical tasks across teams.
- 2+ years of experience working as a project manager for on-cloud/on-premise software projects OR 1+ years of experience working as a product manager
- 1+ years of experience working in customer-facing roles such as account management and professional services
- Demonstrates a working understanding of both quality assurance and software development processes/methodologies
- Relevant project management certification (PMP, CSM, CAPM, or equivalent) holder
- Strong analytical skills, able to analyse/evaluate trends and compile reports
- Exceptional judgment and composure in high-pressure situations
- Passionate for developing a relationship with the clients
- Outstanding ability to clearly and tactfully articulate problems and resolutions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Excellent oral and presentation communication skills
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment