Talent Acquistion Manager at Vernacular.ai
Views:258 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Vernacular.ai - Senior Recruiter (4-6 yrs)
Vernacular.ai is a Series A startup, we are an AI-First SaaS business that is driven with a mission to become the leading voice automation/AI platform in the world. Our team has extensive experience in the AI/automation space and through constant reiteration and hard work, we have successfully built our state of the art AI-based voice automation platform - VIVA.
Currently, we have deployed our product in enterprise contact centers and are keen to deliver high value. We are a young, entrepreneurial, energetic team that's looking to disrupt the voice domain.
We are looking for a data-driven individual with a get-things-done mindset to work on our enterprise voice assistant platform (VIVA) and help us take it to new heights.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
Our ideal Recruiter will have a reputation for being exceptional at prospect generation, candidate management, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a deep sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing candidate experience. He/she will be a catalyst in the full life cycle recruiting and sourcing efforts. In addition, the Recruiter will ensure optimum utilization of resources to achieve TAT with quality hire and partner with internal and external stakeholders in a hyper-growth environment.
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Sourcing and attracting qualified candidates
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company's reputation as best place to work
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter with a minimum of 4+ years of experience
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing ,reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- MBA in Human Resources Management is preferable