Senior Recruiter at Skit
Views:660 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Vernacular.ai - Director - Enterprise Sales - Skit.ai (8-16 yrs)
Skit (previously Vernacular.ai) - B2B Enterprise Tech - Series B Funded
Skit was founded with the vision to build infrastructure for the 'Voice-first' future. The experience a company provides is as important as its products and services. Today, enterprises recognize the revenue creation potential of contact centers through improved customer experience, as opposed to the traditional cost center view. However, a large number of contact centers continue to run on outdated legacy systems and old technologies, leading to poor customer experience, agent dissatisfaction, and increasing operational costs.
We've developed a Voice-AI powered call center automation platform designed to have human-like conversations through over 10 million hours of training data. Our platform can currently respond in over 16+ languages, covering over 160+ dialects and replicating human-like conversations. Since 2020, we've quadrupled our number of customers and revenue and our average order book has been growing at a CAGR of 200-300%.
This growth has helped us secure $23M in Series B financing to rapidly scale to new markets. Skit currently serves a variety of enterprise clients across diverse sectors such as Banking and Insurance, Food and Beverage, Consumer Durables, E-commerce, and Travel and Tourism. If you are excited by AI, machine learning, the future of customer experience, and unlocking new markets, we want to speak with you.
As the Director - Sales, you'll be responsible for consulting with C-level executives and helping them understand how Skit can create value for their organisation and impact their business/operating expenses. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing Enterprise SaaS company and help shape and scale the sales organization as an Individual Contributor (IC). This is a key client-facing role.
This individual will take ownership of revenue generation in specified industries/verticals by building a robust business plan for the assigned territory, build an execution strategy to have a significant presence in the set of accounts, convert insights derived from secondary research into outcomes, and have a data-driven sales mindset to build a strong pipeline leading to accurate forecasting.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base, and generate net new revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at large enterprises
- Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations, and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Engage with potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful onboarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the leadership team to provide critical inputs on growth opportunities and strategies to drive incremental revenues
Requirements and Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in B2B/Enterprise Software/SaaS sales with an emphasis on Enterprise deals (Average deal size >100K$)
- Great collaborator & team player
- Experience in inside sales, field sales, lead generation, and outbound prospecting
- Exceptional in-person, verbal, and written communication skills a must
- Comfortable presenting in front of a large audience including CxOs
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed