People Manager at Verdis
Views:491 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Verdis - Director - Enterprise Architect - Software (8-15 yrs)
- Agile software development, test case development and customer issue analysis
- Incumbent will work on agile and challenging development activities for various platform components
- Apply design principles and write world class code in accordance with established guidelines
- Participate in complete software development life cycle from design to deployment of the product
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly, working across all levels of product as needed
- Work with product management and project teams to understand business requirements
- Ensure six sigma level quality - Participate and conduct appropriate testing, both at a unit level and a regression testing level
- Prepare primary documentation that helps QA team to test the product features developed
What you'll have:
- Experience: 8 - 10 years' experience in enterprise software product companies.
- Hands-on experience in data structures and algorithms.
- Prior experience on development of S&OP application.
- Tier 1 College candidates (IIT/NIT) highly preferred.
- Scala/Java & Nodejs.
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Transparency and frequent communication is key.
- Exposure of Spark and Hadoop.
- Extensive experience of MERN/MEAN Stack.
- Knowledge of Micro Services Architectures.
- In depth experience AI / Big data / Analytics.
- Extensive experience of Infra, Security & Platform.