HR Executive at VenueMonk
Views:666 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
VenueMonk - Product Manager (3-6 yrs)
The role is varied, and you will be expected to provide direction on identifying your own priorities, but initial responsibilities will include:
- Determining customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommending the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Providing source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtaining product market share by working with the sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Providing information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitating inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Introducing and marketing new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintaining product management staff by orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.