Venture Partner - Consumer Tech Funding Firm (10-30 yrs)
A new fund in consumer tech space is looking to engage senior level investment professionals and advisors in its deal making. Only professionals with relevant track record and network are encouraged to apply. Interviews are on!
- FUNDRAISING experience is NOT needed. The fund is ready to invest.
- This is top-level business development role and candidate's existing relations at top level across VC funds to find follow on investment opportunities is a must for this job. Networking required over zoom and phone calls.
- Candidate must have done at least 20 investments in Consumer Tech and B2C startups, and must have worked alongside portfolio startups.
- Will prefer a candidate with relevant skills who is working independently or on his own for a while, and is hungry to return to investing.
- This engagement will demand, attention and priority treatment from the person. If the person is already busy and over occupied, this engagement will not suit him/her.
- The incoming person will be offered equity stake at GP level.
- The person shall be non complicated and easy to work with a person. He must have the attitude, approach and track record of respecting others ideas and not rebottling them as his. This is an important personal attribute for this industry and compliance.
- Rest can be discussed over the call.