Talent & Brand Consultant at Meyrahkee
Views:133 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vendor Success Manager - Strategic Partnership - SaaS (5-9 yrs)
An opportunity to work in the SaaS-based startup raised $13 million in Series A funding from leading investors, including Accel Partners, and Elevation Capital. It has received the Recognition and Awards not only in the investment community, and has quickly become a channel partner's favourite, earning a range of accolades from channel partners, including:
- The ChannelPro Network Reader's Choice Awards for the best Sales and Marketing Automation 2021
- Best Solution Presentation 2021 by the ASCII Group community of independent North American IT MSPs, VARs, and solution providers.
- Best Market Opportunity 2021 by The ASCII Group.
- Most Innovative Solution 2020 by The ASCII Group.
- 2021 ASCII Cup Vendor of the Year.
To bolster the platform functionally and further expand its European presence, the startup has acquired a Belgium-based organisation that captures lost revenue from unsynced client licenses. With the recently launched Partner Align product which connects SaaS Vendors to channel partners in a Marketplace, setting and also enabling the SaaS Vendors to manage their own channel partners. Acting as a Partner Relationship Management (PRM) platform.
The Vendor Success Manager is a critical role in scaling Partner Align product across SaaS Vendors globally.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Represent the startup and lead relationships with key strategic SaaS Vendors globally to drive key revenue and channel partner network goals for the company.
- Responsible to retain and grow revenue on the existing book of business, manage vendor and vendor partner life cycle.
- Understand the vendor's business needs to ensure vendor satisfaction and encourage continued long-term relationship and help identify opportunities where the startup services fit their ongoing business.
- Collaborate with SaaS vendors to activate vendor's partners on partner align platform.
- Drive Align sales by running campaign to cross-sell vendor solutions to channel partner base.
- Manage a team of high performing partner activation and partner success specialists.
- Work with internal teams (marketing, product, engineering, finance) to help automate the
process after the initial pilot and maturity of the activities.
- 5+ years of experience in strategic partnerships, channel sales function
- Results driven with the ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
- Previous consulting experience or experience in SaaS industry is preferred
- First principle thinker and passionate about solving problems
- Ambitious, Hunger to grow and be part of an early stage startup with bias towards action
- People-centric culture, Great Place to Work certified
- Travel to US might be required
- Saturdays and Sundays off, enjoy your weekend off with your friends and family
- Health Insurance coverage for you and your family
- No fixed hours, get the work done philosophy
Location and Work Hours
- Hybrid across India
- Majority of our Saas vendors are based in North America; US working hours