Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:2051 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Vendor Manager - Telecom/Retail/FMCG/FMCD (5-6 yrs)
Direct Reporting to : Vertical Head
Reported by :
Location : Delhi
As a Vendor Manager, responsible for sourcing goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Strong understanding of BTL activations and events.
- Interaction with potential clients to assess exact requirements for successfully developing new business.
- Strategizing work for the team and ensuring smooth execution.
- Team management experience
- Proficiency on PowerPoint and excel. Excellent analysis skill.
- Good communication skill.
Qualifications : Graduate / Post Graduate
Industry : Service / Telecom / Retail / FMCG / FMCD
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.