Lead Consultant at Careernet Technologies
Views:1974 Applications:708 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Vendor Manager - Retail eCommerce (3-8 yrs)
As a Vendor Manager, you will focus on delivering exceptional sales and margin growth for a category that you will be responsible for. You will also be responsible for signing the right mix of vendors, smart pricing, driving growth and margin improvements while operating within inventory guardrails.
- Building selection and terms negotiation - Will be responsible for determining customer market needs, growing selection across shoes-categories, brands and use cases, managing vendor partners, optimizing vendor terms, and getting support for promotions.
- Drive efficiency - Inventory turns / OTB Management:
Will be responsible for operating on industry benchmark inventory turns for the category and generating a positive/self-sustaining business by efficient OTB management.
- Pricing - Responsible for pricing strategy for the category so that we can offer the customers the best value, value being a combination of price and any convenience. Candidate will also be responsible for using pricing as a lever to ensure efficient cash flow management against the profitability goal.
- Business planning and communication to senior management - Develop a short-term and long-term plan for growth and report to Senior Management on a regular basis on the state of key topline and bottom-line metrics and risk factors.
- Vendor Management - Manage all the input and output metrics for your respective set of brands/ vendors. Work closely with the vendors to ideate, finalize, and execute the joint business plans with the brands/vendors.
- Innovation - Invent and drive continuous process improvement and automation across our systems to allow us to scale a fast-growing business.
- Experience as a sales manager / vendor manager / category manager / account manager role.
- Vendor/Brands onboarding.
- Building selection, Pricing and Terms negotiation.
- Launched new brands on platforms.
- Managing P&L, terms of business and models, buying cost, price and quality benchmarking and portfolio management for the brands