Sr.IT Recruiter at utkarsh Staffing SOlutions
Views:2294 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Vendor Management - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
Job Description : Outsourcing form third party & Vendor Management:
- The role involves identifying vendors or outsourced parties for company's new products & other category introductions.
The person will be responsible for:
- Identifying suitable vendors for the categories of introductions planned by the management.
- Arrange samples for approval by the outsourced party/parties to Product development, Quality & Marketing team
- Corrections or improvements if any to be communicated to the vendor; once samples are approved a facility audit need to be arranged in coordination with the Quality assurance department.
- Cost negotiations, finalizations between the team &vendor; drafting the agreement with vendor in coordination with Company Secretary.
- Scheduling the product launch process
- To monitor & track the entire process of finalizations with the vendor from sample approvals till the product is launched with a timeline.
- Maintain a database of alternate suppliers for each category so that we are in a state of readiness in case there is a change with existing vendor.
- Arrangement of control sample of each commercial batch for quality check
- Communicating to vendor any market complaints & handling its liabilities
- Create multiple vendor database
- Good Knowledge of our company
- Communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to coordinate activities among cross functional teams that are involved in vendor / outsource party finalizations
- Industry& product knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Versatility & flexibility to work with multiple vendors
- Willingness to travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.