Co-Founder at Mantras2Success Consultants
Views:595 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Vendor Development Manager - SME Business (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges.
The role requires a proactive engagement with the suppliers through their entire lifecycle - right from registration to account payable.
Role Responsibilities :
- Foster a high level of trust within the supplier community by ensuring transparent & timely communication across various stakeholders part of sales & suppliers ecosystem.
- Undertake the execution of periodic vendor meets to both propagate our brand and also provide a platform to them for presenting their inputs to the management.
- Work with merchandising teams on promotional planning and merchandising on multiple sales platforms (e-commerce, off-line/Tele-channels)
- Bringing the vendors on our tech platforms and driving their orders, inventory, account statement through the same
- Work closely with suppliers and engage them in joint business plans with a promise of growth and scale
- Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction through Seller/brand level monitoring of the NPS score vis-a-vis Inventory Management, Delivery SLA, Product Quality, Returns/Cancellations, etc.
Key Stakeholders (Internal):
- Supplier Management & Cataloging Teams - For onboarding, product listing and servicing of vendors
- Marketing, Merchandising & Product Management Teams - For ensuring Customer Segmentation/Targeting/Positioning and smooth UI/UX
- Order Management, Warehouse & Customer Care Teams - For ensuring high CSAT and Customer NPS
Key Stakeholders (External):
- Vendors, Brands, Suppliers - Onboarding, price negotiations, new category introduction
- Excellent in communication & presentation skills
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- Flair for new and evolving technologies and has the vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology-driven industry
- Graduation + MBA from a reputed institute (Tier 1 College Preferable)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.