Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at Vendiman Pvt ltd
Views:1056 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Vendiman - Manager - Human Resources (6-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing End to End recruitment - Process & Selection
- Support current and future business needs through the Funnel Management & Talent mapping
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support through- HR- metrics
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Utilize HRMS system to eliminate administrative tasks and empower employees.
Desired Candidate Profile
- PGDM (MBA) in HR from Tier 1 school
- 6+ years of experience in in progressively responsible human resource roles
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- Familiarity with different job portals, social media for branding purpose.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills