HR Manager at Vendiman Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6516 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Vendiman - Company Secretary (1-3 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR COMPANY SECRETARY :
1. To look after Compliance related to Companies Act 2013 and taking care of routine and event based compliances.
2. Responsible for all company secretarial functions, duties and responsibilities.
3. Maintenance of all statutory record and registers.
4. Organizing, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of Board meetings and General meetings.
5. Convening and conducting Board Meetings and Annual General Meeting.
6. Preparation of various resolutions as required under Companies Act,2013.
7. Preparation of Annual Report, Directors Report etc and all other documentation related to Annual filing.
8. Issuing of share certificate and preparation of share transfer deeds for transfer of shares.
9. Coordinating with external professionals (including practicing Company Secretaries) for various secretarial matters.
10. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
11.Timely compliances under various regular requirements.
12. Preparation and Filing various e-forms with MCA website.
13. Well acquainted with the MCA Portal and other related Regulatory Portal.
14. Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in the organization.
Qualification : Qualified Company Secretary, holding a valid Membership Number issued by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.